Confused thoughts (read this carefully)
Lasagna, jalapeno cheetos, chocolate, Panthers, mountain lions, lemurs, fire, blood, dagger, torture, love, loneliness, death, tears, motorolla, phobias, laughter.
Mythologos, vampires, weres, sirens, she-wolf, witches, imagination, schizophrenia, gothic, emo.
Earth, space, friends, family, cravings, dread.
No more breathing
Heart beat gone
Paleness, claws, teeth, eyes.
Black, green, color, life, death
Stay with me
Woke up anyways
World different, light-dark, dark-light, animals, me, humans, war, noise.
Pushing, shoving, carving, blood dripping, hanging, screaming, state of shock.
Green, blue, grey, blue-grey, blue-green, grey-green-blue, eye color, night, gold, cats, panthers, dangerous, fun, happy, tempted, deer, tasty, hunger.
You decide which is you...
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Confused thoughts (read this carefully) by tabitha driskell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...