Confused thoughts (read this carefully)
Lasagna, jalapeno cheetos, chocolate, Panthers, mountain lions, lemurs, fire, blood, dagger, torture, love, loneliness, death, tears, motorolla, phobias, laughter.
Mythologos, vampires, weres, sirens, she-wolf, witches, imagination, schizophrenia, gothic, emo.
Earth, space, friends, family, cravings, dread.
No more breathing
Heart beat gone
Paleness, claws, teeth, eyes.
Black, green, color, life, death
Stay with me
Woke up anyways
World different, light-dark, dark-light, animals, me, humans, war, noise.
Pushing, shoving, carving, blood dripping, hanging, screaming, state of shock.
Green, blue, grey, blue-grey, blue-green, grey-green-blue, eye color, night, gold, cats, panthers, dangerous, fun, happy, tempted, deer, tasty, hunger.
You decide which is you...
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Confused thoughts (read this carefully) by tabitha driskell )
- If Not Homespun, Scott J. Shepard
- Gifts, Scott J. Shepard
- Courage, Scott J. Shepard
- For Those Who Starve, Scott J. Shepard
- Gorgeous Girls, Scott J. Shepard
- Your Wet Eyelashes, Eyelids, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minor Keys, Scott J. Shepard
- My Forgotten Love, Gianni Pansensoy
- Social Reconstruction, Scott J. Shepard
- Rain, Chad Seagraves
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)