Confused thoughts (read this carefully)
Lasagna, jalapeno cheetos, chocolate, Panthers, mountain lions, lemurs, fire, blood, dagger, torture, love, loneliness, death, tears, motorolla, phobias, laughter.
Mythologos, vampires, weres, sirens, she-wolf, witches, imagination, schizophrenia, gothic, emo.
Earth, space, friends, family, cravings, dread.
No more breathing
Heart beat gone
Paleness, claws, teeth, eyes.
Black, green, color, life, death
Stay with me
Woke up anyways
World different, light-dark, dark-light, animals, me, humans, war, noise.
Pushing, shoving, carving, blood dripping, hanging, screaming, state of shock.
Green, blue, grey, blue-grey, blue-green, grey-green-blue, eye color, night, gold, cats, panthers, dangerous, fun, happy, tempted, deer, tasty, hunger.
You decide which is you...
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Confused thoughts (read this carefully) by tabitha driskell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma