What I would do for thee * (Warning love poem)
What I would do for thee
Is so much more than usual.
I do not like pain,
But for thee I would
Bleed for eternity.
No, I am not crazy,
I just love you that much.
I would bleed so much
You would see an Ocean,
For I am yours forever,
I do not kill people,
But for you I would sing
Like a Siren, just to lure
You in. No I am not a seductress,
I am just crazy for thee,
What I would do for thee,
I would even get a dagger,
Slit my own throat and let
Blood spill out.
No, I am not suicidal,
I just do so much for thee.
What about you?
What would you do for me?
Would you fall off the tallest tower,
Hold your breath forever,
Run across the sea,
Just to get to me?
Would you carve your life out if
Mine is leaving so I could
Have life too?
No, you would not be crazy,
It just shows so much
What I mean to thee.
THE OTHER SIDE OF ME
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What I would do for thee * (Warning love poem) by tabitha driskell )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Johnny Giles (Clerihew), Paul Butters
- Vapour Trail Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- Carrot/Stick Solution, Ima Ryma
- electrification, oskar hansen
- Love And Respect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curtain of Fog, V P Mahur
- Love's Dictum, L. E. O. Gibraltar
- Crow Is Still Thirsty, V P Mahur
- Holding Onto Inner Purposes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Caring For Yourself, RoseAnn V. Shawiak