You touched so many people's lives,
To us your smile brought a new light,
You were so much in your short life.
No one will forget your smile,
And for me i could always spot you from a mile,
You were trully a friend of mine.
So many eyes filled with tears,
Hope this could be a dream,
Hoping one day we'll be awake and you'd still be here.
Your death came so unexpected,
Still shocked with no condolence,
Is it april fool yet,
Cause this feels like a prank.
You were a true friend,
A helping hand,
You were heaven sent,
Return If Possible my friend
R.I.P Bojosi Josman Skhejane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bojosi Skhejane by Lesego Tsiu )
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello