You touched so many people's lives,
To us your smile brought a new light,
You were so much in your short life.
No one will forget your smile,
And for me i could always spot you from a mile,
You were trully a friend of mine.
So many eyes filled with tears,
Hope this could be a dream,
Hoping one day we'll be awake and you'd still be here.
Your death came so unexpected,
Still shocked with no condolence,
Is it april fool yet,
Cause this feels like a prank.
You were a true friend,
A helping hand,
You were heaven sent,
Return If Possible my friend
R.I.P Bojosi Josman Skhejane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bojosi Skhejane by Lesego Tsiu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese