You hid me from the eyes of the devil,
Protected me from all bad and evil,
Untied me from the bounds of the earth,
Its all by grace.
In the spiritual battle you became my shield,
Your word forever lives in me,
In the darkness of the earth
You became my light,
The light that brought life into me.
It is by grace and mercy that you chosen me,
You called out my name and saturated me,
You made me a new human being,
You protected me from the unseen,
You gave me hope and a life to live.
'Though i may walk in the shadow of death,
I shall not fear,
'Cause by Your grace you shelter me'
You protect me in the shadow of your wings,
In my life you do miraculous things,
Praises to the throne,
'Cause my sins are now far thrown.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By Grace by Lesego Tsiu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman