Blast Off Saturn VI
I found a tear in time.
In a fabric of mine.
I wormed in.
I laughed at the imposter.
I knew it didn't travel.
I was the journeyman.
I am the voyager.
I have vacationed thoroug eyes.
Yours, hers, his, everybody's.
I am beyond the age to play with his rattle of tick tocks,
I have leapt my love,
Cape Canaveral, you should have seen your launch pad,
It was fun to see the letters move to oblivion of everything
Reverse count down was over
It was time not tick tock time
Not grandfathers clock time
Me I am time
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blast Off Saturn VI by Hardik Vaidya )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande