Blast Off Saturn VI
I found a tear in time.
In a fabric of mine.
I wormed in.
I laughed at the imposter.
I knew it didn't travel.
I was the journeyman.
I am the voyager.
I have vacationed thoroug eyes.
Yours, hers, his, everybody's.
I am beyond the age to play with his rattle of tick tocks,
I have leapt my love,
Cape Canaveral, you should have seen your launch pad,
It was fun to see the letters move to oblivion of everything
Reverse count down was over
It was time not tick tock time
Not grandfathers clock time
Me I am time
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blast Off Saturn VI by Hardik Vaidya )
- What I Can Say: To My Sisters, Betsy Sholl
- Rush Hour, Betsy Sholl
- Numeracy**, Neil Young
- The Wind and the Clock, Betsy Sholl
- Latcho Drom, Betsy Sholl
- funny day at the circus, lee fones
- Life, Victor Agbanyim
- Gulls in the Wind, Betsy Sholl
- Let the Rain begin, Antonio Liao
- Scenes From the Rain! ! ! ! ! ! ! !, RAJESH.C BOSE
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1923 - 1998)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)