Blast Off Saturn VI
I found a tear in time.
In a fabric of mine.
I wormed in.
I laughed at the imposter.
I knew it didn't travel.
I was the journeyman.
I am the voyager.
I have vacationed thoroug eyes.
Yours, hers, his, everybody's.
I am beyond the age to play with his rattle of tick tocks,
I have leapt my love,
Cape Canaveral, you should have seen your launch pad,
It was fun to see the letters move to oblivion of everything
Reverse count down was over
It was time not tick tock time
Not grandfathers clock time
Me I am time
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blast Off Saturn VI by Hardik Vaidya )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(2 November 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Paris Will Never Be The Same, Alan W. Jankowski
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Alan W. Jankowski
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal