Running in a forest full of blood
You found me
the little girl in black, with black hair, dark skin, and really dark eyes
I am a Dark Angel
But everyone calls me BLACK
Everyone despises me for my beauty on the inside and out
But don't know how they make me feel.
They make me fee as if I am not human
I don't belong
But I don't know if I don't
What am I supposed to do?
Act like everyone in the world is the sweetest cake ever known and swallow down the milk as they eat me up like I am the last piece that they have to have?
I am not doing that
I can't do that
Screw whoever sad 'girls just want to have fun' because what I want is for everyone to leave me alone.
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black by LaPassion Robinson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Ballade [The goat scratches so much it c.., François Villon
- Love Note 6, Michael P. McParland
- Sending Words about Overnight in Fishing.., Luo Zhihai
- Give me 'all of you', Juwon Daniel
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai