Running in a forest full of blood
You found me
the little girl in black, with black hair, dark skin, and really dark eyes
I am a Dark Angel
But everyone calls me BLACK
Everyone despises me for my beauty on the inside and out
But don't know how they make me feel.
They make me fee as if I am not human
I don't belong
But I don't know if I don't
What am I supposed to do?
Act like everyone in the world is the sweetest cake ever known and swallow down the milk as they eat me up like I am the last piece that they have to have?
I am not doing that
I can't do that
Screw whoever sad 'girls just want to have fun' because what I want is for everyone to leave me alone.
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black by LaPassion Robinson )
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost