Is It Poetry
Skipping through the fence.
Such small chinks on them caught a feather.
Preening as dominant eye's
see the worm into its deep hole.
Blue jays scramble in arguments array.
As two sparrows tug at each end untill it does.
Honeysuckle opens as a book waiting
to be explored by one nature loving child.
Comparing the coloured photographs.
To the one's grandmama gave to him.
Then there fly the crow's.
Those mean birds whom rob the other nests.
As they sit outside my window.
Eating the last baby mocking bird.
All this happeneds
while I watch from my bed, starring out my window.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bird by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo