Beyond Mind Body
Words swirl in my head
Like a swarm of bees.
My thoughts arise in clouds from my mind,
My heart a cauldron of emotions.
Senses storm the bastion of the body -
Leading, misleading, ever changing.
What have I to do with the Mind, Body combine?
For I am a part of Thee and seek refuge in Thee.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Mind Body by Anita Sehgal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray