Sushil Kumar Tripathy
They, the innocents
Can not say through tongue
Express by innocent eyes
Expect from every one
Let them live.
We, the human beings
Reached at the top
Of the ecological pyramid
Exceeded more and more
Form the top carnivores
Should we be called carnivore?
Carnivores kill them for food
But we for pleasure
Bloodshed wounded body
In deep jungle asks for help
Human being moves with knife.
With dwindling face
In a geometric progress
Extinction knocks at the doorstep.
The innocent eyes in wild
Waiting for a hearty smile
Can we able to provide?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Carnivores by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...