Lawrence S. Pertillar
Being Freed To Live Independently
They want the freedom to purchase guns.
But don't want a firing range to be built near them,
Feeling restrictions to them will come.
They want the criminals arrested,
And taken off the streets.
But a prison facility near them they don't want to see.
They want the government to step in,
And take care of their needs...
When the effects of Mother Nature,
Brings them to their knees.
They want what they want because they feel entitled.
But being freed to live independently,
No one seems to want to end their dependency.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Freed To Live Independently by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John