RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Catching sight of natural beauty right outside the
window, exploring it's vibrancy and freshness of
life as a gentle breeze touches it, making it move
ever so slightly, tantalizing my mind with it's
A gift presented from above, written down, thankful
that it has come to me to be written here on this
Heavenly stature, standing right outside, beckoning
to me with an inner whispering.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Essence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney