Li Po (701-762 / Chu / Kazakhstan)
Ballads Of Four Seasons: Winter
The courier will depart next day, she's told.
She sews a warrior's gown all night.
Her fingers feel the needle cold.
How can she hold the scissors tight?
The work is done, she sends it far away.
When will it reach the town where warriors stay?
Poet Other Poems
- A Farewell To Secretary Shuyun At The Xi...
- A Mountain Revelry
- A Song Of An Autumn Midnight
- A Song Of Changgan
- A Vindication
- About Tu Fu
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon
- Alone Looking at the Mountain
- Amidst The Flowers A Jug Of Wine
- Autumn River Song
- Ballads Of Four Seasons: Spring
- Ballads Of Four Seasons: Summer
- Ballads Of Four Seasons: Winter
- Bathed and Washed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.