Li Po (701-762 / Chu / Kazakhstan)
Ballads Of Four Seasons: Spring
The lovely Lo Fo of the western land
Plucks mulberry leaves by the waterside.
Across the green boughs stretches out her white hand;
In golden sunshine her rosy robe is dyed.
'my silkworms are hungry, I cannot stay.
Tarry not with your five-horse cab, I pray.'
Li Po's Other Poems
- A Farewell To Secretary Shuyun At The Xi...
- A Mountain Revelry
- A Song Of An Autumn Midnight
- A Song Of Changgan
- A Vindication
- About Tu Fu
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon
- Alone Looking at the Mountain
- Amidst The Flowers A Jug Of Wine
- Autumn River Song
- Ballads Of Four Seasons: Spring
- Ballads Of Four Seasons: Summer
- Ballads Of Four Seasons: Winter
- Bathed and Washed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.