Aye! A Dream
I shivered profusely
As the two hefty looking
Looked at me with fury
I wished I was DEAD
I fixed my Gaze continuously
At the light bulb
Hanging by the
Old wooden ceiling
And silently said my PRAYERS
Craach! ! !
They have a gun O_O
As they walked closer
Then I tried runing away
But it seems
I was stuck there FOREVER
GOD help me! ! !
I silently said
As I shot my eyes
awaiting my persecutors
For a MIRACLE.
LENNY! ! !
I shivered as I opened my eyes.
Sheepishly she stared at me
As she stood by the bedside
Its time to wake up she said.
Aha! It was just a DREAM
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aye! A Dream by Paul Elenora )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore