Your eyes are like molten chocolate,
Whatever expression they carry they're always great.
Nature made the moon, it also made your eyes,
As pure and clean as a newborn child.
When you're excited, your eyes twinkle,
Looking at your eyes I remember the stars' twinkle.
When you're sad your eyes are teary,
I'll chase away your sadness O my dearie.
When you ignore me your eyes are most cruel,
They make me go through hell's hell.
When you're happy your eyes are chocolate cake,
I just wanna eat it, sleep, never to wake.
Your eyes are fire when you're angry,
But I swear, they are really pretty.
When I lock your eyes in a gaze,
You pull away as swift as a blade.
The best part is then, when you get embarrassed,
Your eyes look like roses pressed:
Between the pages of a thriller.
The look your eyes give are killer.
I really think your eyes,
Should be known as the worlds' eighth wonder in a trice.
For me, they're as pretty as shining pearls,
The most beautiful thing in the whole wide world.
Isabella Francis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awesome Eyes by Isabella Francis )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh