RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lined spaces lasting through eternity,
exaggerating outlandish claims of memory.
Violin-like, a piano sounds in the distance,
calling, touching, an inner soul of talent.
Urging gifts of a lifetime to come out and
explore their full potential.
Exhausting all possibilities on every level
and dimension, taking great care to be lithe
and agile in every undertaking.
Filling inner emptiness with the talent of
creative beauty, expressing it on global
scales, reaching hearts of many.
Visualizing the enormity of such a task is
poetry in motion.
Moving, imaging words into rhyme with no
room left to do anything else in.
Spinning to notes of piano-like sounds,
wavering gently, touching ivory of the brain,
causing the most wonderful, awe-inspiring poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awe Inspiring by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Much Love, Michael McParland
- Soothing Innermost Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Good Heart Needs No Book Smarts, Curtlan Popo
- Allowing Sweetened Romance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wonder, shafeeqrahman rahman
- Disguised, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shuffling, ramesh rai
- Clouds., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The whooper, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The flood., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Rider, Naomi Shihab Nye
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Naomi Shihab Nye
(12 March 1952)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)