RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lined spaces lasting through eternity,
exaggerating outlandish claims of memory.
Violin-like, a piano sounds in the distance,
calling, touching, an inner soul of talent.
Urging gifts of a lifetime to come out and
explore their full potential.
Exhausting all possibilities on every level
and dimension, taking great care to be lithe
and agile in every undertaking.
Filling inner emptiness with the talent of
creative beauty, expressing it on global
scales, reaching hearts of many.
Visualizing the enormity of such a task is
poetry in motion.
Moving, imaging words into rhyme with no
room left to do anything else in.
Spinning to notes of piano-like sounds,
wavering gently, touching ivory of the brain,
causing the most wonderful, awe-inspiring poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awe Inspiring by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)