RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lined spaces lasting through eternity,
exaggerating outlandish claims of memory.
Violin-like, a piano sounds in the distance,
calling, touching, an inner soul of talent.
Urging gifts of a lifetime to come out and
explore their full potential.
Exhausting all possibilities on every level
and dimension, taking great care to be lithe
and agile in every undertaking.
Filling inner emptiness with the talent of
creative beauty, expressing it on global
scales, reaching hearts of many.
Visualizing the enormity of such a task is
poetry in motion.
Moving, imaging words into rhyme with no
room left to do anything else in.
Spinning to notes of piano-like sounds,
wavering gently, touching ivory of the brain,
causing the most wonderful, awe-inspiring poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awe Inspiring by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak