RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lined spaces lasting through eternity,
exaggerating outlandish claims of memory.
Violin-like, a piano sounds in the distance,
calling, touching, an inner soul of talent.
Urging gifts of a lifetime to come out and
explore their full potential.
Exhausting all possibilities on every level
and dimension, taking great care to be lithe
and agile in every undertaking.
Filling inner emptiness with the talent of
creative beauty, expressing it on global
scales, reaching hearts of many.
Visualizing the enormity of such a task is
poetry in motion.
Moving, imaging words into rhyme with no
room left to do anything else in.
Spinning to notes of piano-like sounds,
wavering gently, touching ivory of the brain,
causing the most wonderful, awe-inspiring poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awe Inspiring by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Over the river, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Many people, hasmukh amathalal
- Life is funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- America the Beautiful, oskar hansen
- freedom, marriam anderson
- insane, marriam anderson
- A Man Of No Patience, Sir Toby
- Philosophy, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Rose Flower, Akhtar Jawad
- For A Friend, Randy McClave
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)