Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Aura Of Passion
BLOND and beautiful lily grown in the gardens of the sky,
How I love to lay down those hums in expression of thy fairness-
So comely; that even the divine wonder.
LUMINOUS in complexion, well figured my confession.
Thy appearance like the luster of a just polished gold with
Openings in thy dentition emitting sparkles of the day sun.
ECRU beauty well made and unadulterated.
In the splendor of thy beauty is the humility of thy being,
And in the glorious appraisal of thy admiration is thy modesty.
SPARKLING with the light of love,
You twinkle amidst the sky;
Illuminating thy surrounding with your single beam of elegancy
SUMPTUOUS damsel crowned with spheric diadem of effervescence,
The catchy capture of thy eyes so alluring that-
Lost in the sight of that passion, I become drawn in the river of its ecstasy.
ILLUSTRIOUS the steps of thy feet in motion, like
An adorned Queen in a bridal dance
With the embellishment of thy robes' fragrance filling the air with frenzy.
NOBLE Lady rose of the heavenly garden,
Though daisies wither and rot away;
Thou remaineth ever fresh spotless.
GLAMOROUS maiden, so gorgeous and spectacular;
What more shall be the chant of my admiration?
Knowing fully, that upon you was the summary of the beauty of creation.
Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aura Of Passion by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friends and foes, gajanan mishra
- Out There, Fatima Nusairat
- Immortal world, gajanan mishra
- Soulful smile, ramesh rai
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
- Defiled, gajanan mishra
- Be It Trivial And Mundane, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)