Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Aura Of Passion
BLOND and beautiful lily grown in the gardens of the sky,
How I love to lay down those hums in expression of thy fairness-
So comely; that even the divine wonder.
LUMINOUS in complexion, well figured my confession.
Thy appearance like the luster of a just polished gold with
Openings in thy dentition emitting sparkles of the day sun.
ECRU beauty well made and unadulterated.
In the splendor of thy beauty is the humility of thy being,
And in the glorious appraisal of thy admiration is thy modesty.
SPARKLING with the light of love,
You twinkle amidst the sky;
Illuminating thy surrounding with your single beam of elegancy
SUMPTUOUS damsel crowned with spheric diadem of effervescence,
The catchy capture of thy eyes so alluring that-
Lost in the sight of that passion, I become drawn in the river of its ecstasy.
ILLUSTRIOUS the steps of thy feet in motion, like
An adorned Queen in a bridal dance
With the embellishment of thy robes' fragrance filling the air with frenzy.
NOBLE Lady rose of the heavenly garden,
Though daisies wither and rot away;
Thou remaineth ever fresh spotless.
GLAMOROUS maiden, so gorgeous and spectacular;
What more shall be the chant of my admiration?
Knowing fully, that upon you was the summary of the beauty of creation.
Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aura Of Passion by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
- PH: Sin: The Wages Of Sin, Brian Johnston
- Ideals Envisioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- America Radicalized, Is It Poetry
- Just before Midnight, Frank Avon
- I and I, Daniel Erdner
- Love: Don't Bargain, Aftab Alam
- War is lust and Peace is Love,, Aftab Alam
- Endless game, hasmukh amathalal
- Seasonings of Sense, Mae AC.
- War And Not To Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)