Attached To My Last Poem!
Dear last poem
I am very frustrated with you! In fact you almost ended up in the trash. You are only there, for my lack in understanding how applications work properly on my blog.
You spent a week in my head. Prowl around, tormenting me with the story of small drawers.
What are they? I wondered for over a week. And every day practicing one verse or a stanza and could not get rid of the damn drawers.
This caused me a huge frustration! Needed to do something.
Today, driven by one imprudence and wanting to feel free once and for all, (that feeling of inefficiency) i decided to expel you 'poem'.
I needed to go ahead, think about other things, other words, rhymes.
So reading another Poet finally came the inspiration..... Rage! That's it! Anger of a poem that had not yet been written in words but it was closed, closed in my mind.
You know that, poem is just not mind, or just intellectual abilities, academic. That is why you do not get out of the paper. You were locked on my brain.
Where were my real emotions?
Here, dear Poem! In this white sheet.
To give vent to my anger a relief!
Have you ever imagined such a shame? Explain yourself, and you release me from this responsibility once.
Everyone is wondering why He hates me, sometimes, or why I go into the drawers, divided. And I say, I do not know. I do not know! I think it's about acceptance. That's all I can say.
But you know me and not revealed that for me!
A Poet came close to decipher. My friend and Poet Dwells! And my dear my all, Poet Midnight Voices too.
Thank you friends. You opened my doors!
Because of you, by these endless metaphors I'm in this delicate situation with my readers and Poets friends. Having to ask for forgiveness!
I ask for apologize!
Blame the poem not me!
Writing this attached, now I'm really relieved.
A hug to all my dear friends and readers and please excuse me the drawers, the metaphors and the English. Hugs
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Attached To My Last Poem! by Poetheart (back) )
- Bipolar, louis rams
- Trying to Look, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Perfectly Imperfect, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- A Universal Muse, Saiom Shriver
- Explanation needed, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- cliché, xxx xxx
- The Author To His Disconsolate Brother, Richard Brathwait
- God Visible In His Works, William Alexander
- An Invocation, William Alexander
- Aan Elegie On Dr. Ravis, Bishop of London, Richard Corbet
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns