RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Nature is a breath of fresh air to my soul, as it softly touches my mind, awakening my being to the universe as a whole.
So in tune with my surroundings that I'm at one with them.
Concentrating on deeply contemplating, changing the temperature a few degrees up or down to please me.
An innate nature blended gently, entirely, as one with mother natures.
Totally at ease, peaceful, calm within my space of being, nothing coinciding with my life and writing.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At One by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dreaded Sleep, Michael McParland
- Catatonic, Michael McParland
- I Wish I Were, Michael McParland
- Youthful Fate, Michael McParland
- Your Touch, Michael McParland
- 1 an only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Your Letter, Michael McParland
- Your Leader, Michael McParland
- Your Kind Of Guy, Michael McParland
- Your Hate, Michael McParland