RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Nature is a breath of fresh air to my soul, as it softly touches my mind, awakening my being to the universe as a whole.
So in tune with my surroundings that I'm at one with them.
Concentrating on deeply contemplating, changing the temperature a few degrees up or down to please me.
An innate nature blended gently, entirely, as one with mother natures.
Totally at ease, peaceful, calm within my space of being, nothing coinciding with my life and writing.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At One by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul