RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Nature is a breath of fresh air to my soul, as it softly touches my mind, awakening my being to the universe as a whole.
So in tune with my surroundings that I'm at one with them.
Concentrating on deeply contemplating, changing the temperature a few degrees up or down to please me.
An innate nature blended gently, entirely, as one with mother natures.
Totally at ease, peaceful, calm within my space of being, nothing coinciding with my life and writing.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At One by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Blame not the stars, gajanan mishra
- Emptyness, advija hrustic
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)