Assurance, Endurance, Brilliance
A helping hand, cascading upon aureate drops
Of devout, seamlessly stretching benedictions of love and trust.
Here comes a guru, one who makes a child reach the mountain tops.
One who moulds a soft core yet which stands fearless at its crust.
Hand in hand, over precarious roads, he walks beside
Assuring and harbouring a dream in his arms.
He holds tight, no matter what and vows to be on the young dream's side.
And with his hand, all dreams become true like nonpareil charms.
And with his extraordinary endurance, he strives
Diligently and persistently, protects the little tots
From the whips of all obstacles to render successful lives.
It's all because of a guru that those tots become big shots.
Due to his hard-work, his endless sacrifice,
He leads that dream onto burnished ways,
And thus the dream brandishing his ice
Chants the person who led him to brilliance across the days.
Teachers are immortal souls, shining beams;
Persons apt to be collocated with God,
Upon whose feet tread millions of dreams.
And for teachers like you, we simply can't stop the applaud.
Devanshi Khetarpal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Assurance, Endurance, Brilliance by Devanshi Khetarpal )
- Gifts, Scott J. Shepard
- Courage, Scott J. Shepard
- For Those Who Starve, Scott J. Shepard
- Gorgeous Girls, Scott J. Shepard
- Your Wet Eyelashes, Eyelids, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minor Keys, Scott J. Shepard
- My Forgotten Love, Gianni Pansensoy
- Social Reconstruction, Scott J. Shepard
- Rain, Chad Seagraves
- For the Taste, Scott J. Shepard
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)