RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Array Of Poetry
Winter falls around me, wrapping it's eerie white blanket
over my life, freezing it's dreams in imagination's storehouse.
While consciously thinking, arousing subconscious ideas
to form layers of snow on a mind's plain in depths of
Conflict, serenity, blended together, forming puzzles of meaning to begin and end in an endless array of poetry.
Fitting into a genuine purpose lived within, holding onto God's promises, heading for heaven.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Array Of Poetry by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu
- Broken angel, Barbara Dixion