RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Array Of Poetry
Winter falls around me, wrapping it's eerie white blanket
over my life, freezing it's dreams in imagination's storehouse.
While consciously thinking, arousing subconscious ideas
to form layers of snow on a mind's plain in depths of
Conflict, serenity, blended together, forming puzzles of meaning to begin and end in an endless array of poetry.
Fitting into a genuine purpose lived within, holding onto God's promises, heading for heaven.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Array Of Poetry by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Emptiness Of A Full Suitcase, Arno Le Roux
- Sree Budha, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Little Planet, Kazuko Shiraishi
- For you, shall never I be old, Saheb Mohapatra
- Because I love you much, Saheb Mohapatra
- God, it's the man speaking, Saheb Mohapatra
- Zoos, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- How would be my last breathe?, Saheb Mohapatra
- Fall, Frank Avon
- LIMERICK-2 (Saloon day), Saheb Mohapatra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Hedgehog, Paul Muldoon
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1679 - 1718)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)