RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Array Of Poetry
Winter falls around me, wrapping it's eerie white blanket
over my life, freezing it's dreams in imagination's storehouse.
While consciously thinking, arousing subconscious ideas
to form layers of snow on a mind's plain in depths of
Conflict, serenity, blended together, forming puzzles of meaning to begin and end in an endless array of poetry.
Fitting into a genuine purpose lived within, holding onto God's promises, heading for heaven.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Array Of Poetry by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Jigsaw......, Marshall Gass
- Capitals!, Marshall Gass
- Grey Skies, Marshall Gass
- Ceremony, Marshall Gass
- Soliloquy, Brioney Leon
- Tingling, Marshall Gass
- The Light of Your Smile, Jeffrey Gonell
- limericks section (more to be added) f.., lee fones
- Because of my dream, Alex Adeoye
- O CRUEL AGGRESSORS! YOU CAN NOT BEND OR .., MOHAMMAD SKATI