Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Arpita’s Vow On Cultivating Faith’s Seed.
Declared she at the age of twenty,
Hey, -me! No profit I can earn,
Save the whirlwinds and burns,
Of the rooted parasites of so many lives,
Yes, with my stay on Sri Ramakrishna,
I would erase, evacuate and wipe.
Subsistence, help, worldly support!
The emotional irony of daily deaths,
The borrowed learning for trickery and beguile,
Smile away I, for Sri Ramakrishna’s profile.
I would reform my mind, as the captain of the body,
And translate my prayers into blooming lotus,
Therein, in my inner shrine, share the touch,
Of the aura-oriented divine universe.
Faith she proclaims, demands neither ‘yes’ nor ‘no’,
It is the calm acceptance of God’s will, as life goes.
And Maa Sarada, the Divine mother opens her lap to hold,
Yes, yes, I would go abreast with my crazy wild, and be bold.
I would continue the digging of my self -well,
Earthling the sediments of Sanaskar, till the water-level comes,
And then, with the opening of the timeless Unconscious,
I would mingle, and dissolve in Sri Ramakrishna’s touch! ! !
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arpita’s Vow On Cultivating Faith’s Seed. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Loves silent vigil, Erato
- I Miss You., sanjay Pathak
- I am Sorry., sanjay Pathak
- Dunderheaded Love Stories (Adwoa Xanthe), Dexsta Ray
- an unpassionate night, lee fones
- Mobocracy, Aftab Alam
- WHAT IS TO BE A MAN?, Ali Faisal
- NIRVANA, Thor Fabian Pettersen
- Transformation, Aftab Alam
- unrehearsed walk, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)