Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Arpita’s Vow On Cultivating Faith’s Seed.
Declared she at the age of twenty,
Hey, -me! No profit I can earn,
Save the whirlwinds and burns,
Of the rooted parasites of so many lives,
Yes, with my stay on Sri Ramakrishna,
I would erase, evacuate and wipe.
Subsistence, help, worldly support!
The emotional irony of daily deaths,
The borrowed learning for trickery and beguile,
Smile away I, for Sri Ramakrishna’s profile.
I would reform my mind, as the captain of the body,
And translate my prayers into blooming lotus,
Therein, in my inner shrine, share the touch,
Of the aura-oriented divine universe.
Faith she proclaims, demands neither ‘yes’ nor ‘no’,
It is the calm acceptance of God’s will, as life goes.
And Maa Sarada, the Divine mother opens her lap to hold,
Yes, yes, I would go abreast with my crazy wild, and be bold.
I would continue the digging of my self -well,
Earthling the sediments of Sanaskar, till the water-level comes,
And then, with the opening of the timeless Unconscious,
I would mingle, and dissolve in Sri Ramakrishna’s touch! ! !
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arpita’s Vow On Cultivating Faith’s Seed. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Ara Oko, Tosin Abegunde
- Yes, it is my death, gajanan mishra
- I wish I could, Gouda Moon
- SEEKING YOU.., kunjubi varghese
- NOSTALGIC MEANDERINGS...., kunjubi varghese
- Strangers, brian naugher
- INVITATION.., kunjubi varghese
- SPLENDOURS OF LOVE, kunjubi varghese
- What Is, Is What's Done, Katherine Nordhaus
- WHEN THE BELL TOLLS, kunjubi varghese
Poem of the Day
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- November, Thomas Hood
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Friendship, Kennedy Phadima
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)