Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Arpita’s Vow On Cultivating Faith’s Seed.
Declared she at the age of twenty,
Hey, -me! No profit I can earn,
Save the whirlwinds and burns,
Of the rooted parasites of so many lives,
Yes, with my stay on Sri Ramakrishna,
I would erase, evacuate and wipe.
Subsistence, help, worldly support!
The emotional irony of daily deaths,
The borrowed learning for trickery and beguile,
Smile away I, for Sri Ramakrishna’s profile.
I would reform my mind, as the captain of the body,
And translate my prayers into blooming lotus,
Therein, in my inner shrine, share the touch,
Of the aura-oriented divine universe.
Faith she proclaims, demands neither ‘yes’ nor ‘no’,
It is the calm acceptance of God’s will, as life goes.
And Maa Sarada, the Divine mother opens her lap to hold,
Yes, yes, I would go abreast with my crazy wild, and be bold.
I would continue the digging of my self -well,
Earthling the sediments of Sanaskar, till the water-level comes,
And then, with the opening of the timeless Unconscious,
I would mingle, and dissolve in Sri Ramakrishna’s touch! ! !
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arpita’s Vow On Cultivating Faith’s Seed. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Truth is that, gajanan mishra
- FUCHSIA, Aminath Neena
- love is an 8 ball- it is decidedly so, Mandolyn ...
- Rising of a New Day Through Shine, Rohit Sapra
- Sad Cloud, ramesh rai
- I am carnival, Havilah
- Creative Musical Juces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Finally Found Our Home, Michael McParland
- Distance doesn't matter, Antonio Liao
- Moisture, Chideraza Lowell
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 March 1941 -)