The month of MaRcH,
Will soon pass thru the ArCh;
And then sunny ApRiL will be BoRn.
The very first day of ApRiL FoOl,
Innocent pranks are a very viable ToOl,
That colour the day till dusk, from MoRn.
One must be agreeable and GaMe,
To be painted as a duck LaMe,
Have lots of fun of April Fool's Day;
Resist from spoiling the FuN,
Abet in the merriment under the SuN,
To indulge in tomfoolery at times, is just OkAy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (April Fool by Pervyyn Kavarana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace