The month of MaRcH,
Will soon pass thru the ArCh;
And then sunny ApRiL will be BoRn.
The very first day of ApRiL FoOl,
Innocent pranks are a very viable ToOl,
That colour the day till dusk, from MoRn.
One must be agreeable and GaMe,
To be painted as a duck LaMe,
Have lots of fun of April Fool's Day;
Resist from spoiling the FuN,
Abet in the merriment under the SuN,
To indulge in tomfoolery at times, is just OkAy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (April Fool by Pervyyn Kavarana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Sloth, Phil Soar
- The Double Play, Robert Wallace
- Kippers, Phil Soar
- what does hope tell you?, RIC S. BASTASA
- OUT, Phil Soar
- then we have changed from quizzical to a.., RIC S. BASTASA
- A Fishy Tale, Phil Soar
- those who are dying, RIC S. BASTASA
- For Lou and the rest of us, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Bogeyman, Phil Soar