There's no appetite in heart,
appetite rises only in body-
remains infinite desolate appetite
into my two eyes.
There's no appetite in heart
for, o darling,
my heart is over-loaded with your love.
Sayeed Abubakar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Appetite by Sayeed Abubakar )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Some I saved from the bin, GRANT FRASER
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah