The Queen's Dagger
Does anybody care?
Is anybody listening
when I scream at the top
of my stupid lungs?
I am crying,
I am dying.
I am no longer trying.
Every day I am lying.
What is the point of life?
Why am I here?
All I do is hurt the people
who love me the most.
There must be something wrong with me.
Does anybody see?
The Queen's Dagger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Anybody by The Queen's Dagger )
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman