Simon Odhiambo Poems
- A Poem A Day One Poem at a time, Is what you can read Try ...
- What Is Time? What time is it? Is a simple question to ...
- Pen Killer Great writers, great poets Of time now and those ...
- This Tear Is For You - Mama Men should not cry, you told me ...
- Employee Of The Ear I sit here waiting to be called, and ...
- I Miss You... Today I stand at this gate With anticipation ...
- Mixed Signals We are all taken, you and I They were all ...
A Father, husband, a professional, a poet.
Passionate about life and strongly obsessive about poetry.
Poetry makes me say what I feel, how I feel it and when I feel like.
But who am I?
I smile, I read, I write, I walk, I see, I breath, I think, I thank, I pray, I believe, I manage, I advise, I love, I like, I give and sometimes...I cry
...I SMILE AGAIN... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simon Odhiambo
A Poem A Day
One Poem at a time, Is what you can read
Try two and despair, that is where it will lead
One channel at a time, Is what you can watch
Try two and repair, that is not what it is worth
One step at a time, Is what we are to believe
Try two in the air, next time you will behave
One search at a time, may be two will do
Try two when you are there, It may come with a boo
One second at a time, is the measure of real age
Try two everywhere, and you will pay the wage
One word at a time, for a poem to be complete
Try two when am here, one day we will ...