Simon Odhiambo Poems
- A Sinners Prayer It is me again God The sinner you know by ...
- Employee Of The Ear I sit here waiting to be called, and ...
- C Is For Sex I cry for men I cry for them For they said ...
- Window Shopper Today is mine for spoils Shopping for love I ...
- Almost Home You plants, why do you whisper? And quickly ...
- Red Hot Smiles A strange smile A strange smell The nose ...
- What Is In A Name? This I have to justify, Hope as a girls ...
A Father, husband, a professional, a poet.
Passionate about life and strongly obsessive about poetry.
Poetry makes me say what I feel, how I feel it and when I feel like.
But who am I?
I smile, I read, I write, I walk, I see, I breath, I think, I thank, I pray, I believe, I manage, I advise, I love, I like, I give and sometimes...I cry
...I SMILE AGAIN... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simon Odhiambo
A Sinners Prayer
It is me again God
The sinner you know by name
For my answered prayer, I praise
And display my acceptance to Thy throne
Yesterday I passed by your door
And sensed your hand in my life
To accomplish my plot, I prayed
you alone understood the mission
Though I promised to be good for life,
The bad one did it again
his trap held me by the nose
Forgiveness you alone can bequest
I know this may sound familiar
Again I say forgive
This time I will not faulter
For this prayer is a fresh starter
Again I sin and again
Forgiveness I've ...