The Queen's Dagger
You are there when he is not.
He wanders away,
but next to me, you stay.
I thought I loved him,
you are proving me to be wrong.
I can't wait for him so long.
I know you will always be here,
you'll stay by my side.
You'll hold your arms open wide.
I never know when he will be here,
he'll come and he'll go.
He promises, but I just don't know.
I need assurance,
but that is something that
only you can give.
The Queen's Dagger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Assurance by The Queen's Dagger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols