The Queen's Dagger
You are there when he is not.
He wanders away,
but next to me, you stay.
I thought I loved him,
you are proving me to be wrong.
I can't wait for him so long.
I know you will always be here,
you'll stay by my side.
You'll hold your arms open wide.
I never know when he will be here,
he'll come and he'll go.
He promises, but I just don't know.
I need assurance,
but that is something that
only you can give.
The Queen's Dagger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Assurance by The Queen's Dagger )
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal