The Queen's Dagger
You are there when he is not.
He wanders away,
but next to me, you stay.
I thought I loved him,
you are proving me to be wrong.
I can't wait for him so long.
I know you will always be here,
you'll stay by my side.
You'll hold your arms open wide.
I never know when he will be here,
he'll come and he'll go.
He promises, but I just don't know.
I need assurance,
but that is something that
only you can give.
The Queen's Dagger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Assurance by The Queen's Dagger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim
- With cowardice, hasmukh amathalal
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..