The Queen's Dagger
You chose me,
I chose you.
You ran to me,
I ran to you.
You protected me,
I protected you.
You kissed me,
I kissed you.
Our hearts are forever bound
by an invisible string
that tightens like a noose,
when to me another comes close.
The Queen's Dagger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bound by The Queen's Dagger )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard