RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Anniversary At Chili's
Celebrating our thirty-sixth wedding anniversary at Chili's was a great idea.
Food was perfect and delicious as we sat, ate and listened to music.
A tantalizing tone and rhythm throughout lunch was very relaxing.
We sat holding eyes off and on, seeing our love reflected, even after all these years.
We had special desserts on the house which made a special occasion more enjoyable.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anniversary At Chili's by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner