Anguished Elegy of the Hurt
Ah, woe to my wretched eyes!
Two despairing ponds, brimming with bitter tears.
Whether seas and oceans together were enjoined,
Their saltiness within my sorrow, would easily disappear.
Besa Dede's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anguished Elegy of the Hurt by Besa Dede )
- On My Way To River, Fatima Nusairat
- Encompassing Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pia Pium Sermo, michael walkerjohn
- Nights Of Quiet Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Your father, hasmukh amathalal
- Benefiting Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Loneliness, Oduro Bright Amoh
- Planning Sensuous Sentiments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sensuous Sentiments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waltzing In Syllables, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)