Hurtfully your claws tear into flesh.
Horridly they exhale pain and blood.
You mercilessly cast your hypnotizing looks
And grin with a ghastly gruesome smile.
You steal the silver from moonlight's rays,
And cast it cautiously upon your hair.
You use the black-night as your secret veil.
Now you are present, and then you're thin air.
No scary shadows frighten your stature
Among them you wretchedly reign.
The world itself shivers of your gloomy phantom.
For you are the living terror per se!
Bloody veins slither your face,
Poison and venom are filled, hither.
You bite with your teeth wherever you can.
Because your greed has never an end!
Crows and ravens, and famishing wolves,
Are your only friends remained.
Death didn't want you, therefore back it brought you,
So that who's alive, to suffer like hell...
Besa Dede's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Count Dracula by Besa Dede )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel
- Hook-Nosed Barbra, Richard Thripp
- she will be mine, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- 2014 IS THE PRETTY YEAR OF HOPE سنة 2014.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- i apologize for all the in you windows...., Mandolyn ...
- three legged race, lee fones
- THE PRETTY SHORES IN YOUR EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI