Hurtfully your claws tear into flesh.
Horridly they exhale pain and blood.
You mercilessly cast your hypnotizing looks
And grin with a ghastly gruesome smile.
You steal the silver from moonlight's rays,
And cast it cautiously upon your hair.
You use the black-night as your secret veil.
Now you are present, and then you're thin air.
No scary shadows frighten your stature
Among them you wretchedly reign.
The world itself shivers of your gloomy phantom.
For you are the living terror per se!
Bloody veins slither your face,
Poison and venom are filled, hither.
You bite with your teeth wherever you can.
Because your greed has never an end!
Crows and ravens, and famishing wolves,
Are your only friends remained.
Death didn't want you, therefore back it brought you,
So that who's alive, to suffer like hell...
Besa Dede's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Count Dracula by Besa Dede )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
Poem of the Day
- A Fish in a Coloured World, Rohit Sapra
- Nature is a Beautiful Creation, Rohit Sapra
- Survivors, Tamara Mirianashvili
- Salve, Cee Bea
- Quatrain number 5, Leong Ming Loong
- Bachelorette for Life, Donal Mahoney
- Engaged, Sarah Wiltshire
- The Call Of Two Trumpets, Tony Adah
- I sleep, gajanan mishra
- I Looked Up At The Sky And Didn't See You, Kyle Schlicher