Angel Behind the Mask
In deep thought i am lost,
constructing words suitable,
with typing fingers and imagery,
only but behind the mask.
whispering sounds of love tones are heard,
voice so compelling as of an Angel.
In my dreaming she is my heart desire.
In my daylight she is the object of my imagination.
At the soft tone of her voice i am enspelled.
Behind the mask.
She is behind the mask.
Make known to me the beauty of thy look.
Let my nose swim in the aura of your presence,
let me be known by the gaze of thy eyes,
take away thy mask,
make known to me
the reality of thy beauty.
I long to behold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel Behind the Mask by micheal john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey