Angel Behind the Mask
In deep thought i am lost,
constructing words suitable,
with typing fingers and imagery,
only but behind the mask.
whispering sounds of love tones are heard,
voice so compelling as of an Angel.
In my dreaming she is my heart desire.
In my daylight she is the object of my imagination.
At the soft tone of her voice i am enspelled.
Behind the mask.
She is behind the mask.
Make known to me the beauty of thy look.
Let my nose swim in the aura of your presence,
let me be known by the gaze of thy eyes,
take away thy mask,
make known to me
the reality of thy beauty.
I long to behold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel Behind the Mask by micheal john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage