Angel Behind the Mask
In deep thought i am lost,
constructing words suitable,
with typing fingers and imagery,
only but behind the mask.
whispering sounds of love tones are heard,
voice so compelling as of an Angel.
In my dreaming she is my heart desire.
In my daylight she is the object of my imagination.
At the soft tone of her voice i am enspelled.
Behind the mask.
She is behind the mask.
Make known to me the beauty of thy look.
Let my nose swim in the aura of your presence,
let me be known by the gaze of thy eyes,
take away thy mask,
make known to me
the reality of thy beauty.
I long to behold.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel Behind the Mask by micheal john )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(23 November 1920 - 20 April 1970)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...