Before The Broken Heart Whispers
Come now lets weep in accord!
Now that our hearts merry
Lets travel, the forlorn way
Now that our oness' inseparable!
Come now! Oh! My love come.
Lets for the broken hearts disco dance.
Now that our hearts sing melodies.
For surely i know soon.
It shall dawn upon the face of the sky,
When your last kiss will be for last.
When your wave will be for goodbye!
Come now! Lets play forlornly,
now that we are one bound in Love.
Before the dawn of solitude tale be told!
Come my love, lets try this somber path,
Now that our love shines bright like diamond in the sky.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before The Broken Heart Whispers by micheal john )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry