saadat tahir (21011965 / Islamabad-Pakistan)
Along a wandering wind… 2903-2k13
And I am blown along a wandering wind
And hollow, hollow, hollow all delight.'
And fainter onward, like wild birds that change
Their season in the night and wail their way
From cloud to cloud, down the long wind the dream
Shrill'd; but in going mingled with dim cries
Far in the moonlit haze among the hills,
As of some lonely city sack'd by night,
When all is lost, and wife and child with wail
Pass to new lords; and Arthur woke and call'd,
'Who spake? A dream. O light upon the wind,
Thine, Gawain, was the voice- are these dim cries
Thine? or doth all that haunts the waste and wild
Mourn, knowing it will go along with me? '
29th Mar 2k13
THE PASSING OF ARTHUR
ALFRED, LORD TENNYSON
Poet Other Poems
- A Date with mem-Sahib...History with che...
- A Life Went Wrong.......the denial of li...
- A Place called HOME......the eldely infi...
- A spur of the moment challenge.... :)
- A Stretch in the Park
- A thousand wishes so…(T) 1711**
- A walk with maid Merriam.....merry with ...
- Across The Graveyard, A Wind Flays
- Again and again......(Lothario's lisp)
- Al-Ghadafa! ….2502 (in support of the Li...
- Along a wandering wind… 2903-2k13
- Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12
- Anathema.......racist chisms
- Angel feet….1907
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Its been a year she left me lonely and forelorn.