Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12
Chewy, delectable to flutter out lies,
when one can easily say goodbyes.
Recall recollect hardly a compense.
Ah! Much easier to play past tense.
Cross roads are only there for what?
when waits, no far off home or hut.
Gladiators beet their turtle skin,
never too bothered by the mobs din.
Life is but a self constructed maze,
drift here and there in shrouding haze.
The grim reapers of planted fate,
eat their fill and yet not sate.
BE and it is, amidst infernos ablaze.
I love you, on the cake, so easy to erase!
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=Y3WMHBJu8Tg
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12 by saadat tahir )
- you're my hard liquor, but soft, Mandolyn ...
- Tears of Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Value Has To Be, Rohit Sapra
- My Heart Aches So Much, Rohit Sapra
- Feather (haiku), hap rochelle
- i'm a french braid you unravel, Mandolyn ...
- In Fantasia, Harry Freeman
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzae Chevalier
- ROBIN WILLIAMS IS A LIGHTWORKER, Suzae Chevalier
- Doing My Best, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)