Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12
Chewy, delectable to flutter out lies,
when one can easily say goodbyes.
Recall recollect hardly a compense.
Ah! Much easier to play past tense.
Cross roads are only there for what?
when waits, no far off home or hut.
Gladiators beet their turtle skin,
never too bothered by the mobs din.
Life is but a self constructed maze,
drift here and there in shrouding haze.
The grim reapers of planted fate,
eat their fill and yet not sate.
BE and it is, amidst infernos ablaze.
I love you, on the cake, so easy to erase!
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=Y3WMHBJu8Tg
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12 by saadat tahir )
- The girl of great beauty was not to be f.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Moon's Rebellion, Kewayne Wadley
- African Funeral, onzia dan
- Scavenger, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns