Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12
Chewy, delectable to flutter out lies,
when one can easily say goodbyes.
Recall recollect hardly a compense.
Ah! Much easier to play past tense.
Cross roads are only there for what?
when waits, no far off home or hut.
Gladiators beet their turtle skin,
never too bothered by the mobs din.
Life is but a self constructed maze,
drift here and there in shrouding haze.
The grim reapers of planted fate,
eat their fill and yet not sate.
BE and it is, amidst infernos ablaze.
I love you, on the cake, so easy to erase!
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=Y3WMHBJu8Tg
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12 by saadat tahir )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Pagan World, Matthew Arnold
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Adlestrop, Edward Thomas
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost