Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12
Chewy, delectable to flutter out lies,
when one can easily say goodbyes.
Recall recollect hardly a compense.
Ah! Much easier to play past tense.
Cross roads are only there for what?
when waits, no far off home or hut.
Gladiators beet their turtle skin,
never too bothered by the mobs din.
Life is but a self constructed maze,
drift here and there in shrouding haze.
The grim reapers of planted fate,
eat their fill and yet not sate.
BE and it is, amidst infernos ablaze.
I love you, on the cake, so easy to erase!
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=Y3WMHBJu8Tg
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12 by saadat tahir )
- Oatmeal, Frank Avon
- Blackpool in a gale, sheena blackhall
- Tonight, Frank Avon
- To Eat, or Not to Eat, Frank Avon
- Hot Flashes, Mitzie Holstein
- Late and Soon, Frank Avon
- My Mermaid Muse, Erato
- A Zulu Kingdom, Margaret Alice Second
- Forever Purpurating Lavender, Stephen Warren Williams
- No Reason To Rush, Kewayne Wadley
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- On Raglan Road, Patrick Kavanagh
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)