saadat tahir (21011965 / Islamabad-Pakistan)
Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12
Chewy, delectable to flutter out lies,
when one can easily say goodbyes.
Recall recollect hardly a compense.
Ah! Much easier to play past tense.
Cross roads are only there for what?
when waits, no far off home or hut.
Gladiators beet their turtle skin,
never too bothered by the mobs din.
Life is but a self constructed maze,
drift here and there in shrouding haze.
The grim reapers of planted fate,
eat their fill and yet not sate.
BE and it is, amidst infernos ablaze.
I love you, on the cake, so easy to erase!
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=Y3WMHBJu8Tg
Poet Other Poems
- A Date with mem-Sahib...History with che...
- A Life Went Wrong.......the denial of li...
- A Place called HOME......the eldely infi...
- A spur of the moment challenge.... :)
- A Stretch in the Park
- A thousand wishes so…(T) 1711**
- A walk with maid Merriam.....merry with ...
- Across The Graveyard, A Wind Flays
- Again and again......(Lothario's lisp)
- Al-Ghadafa! ….2502 (in support of the Li...
- Along a wandering wind… 2903-2k13
- Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12
- Anathema.......racist chisms
- Angel feet….1907
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.