RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Alone With Images
Longtime sensations being draped over me emotionally as I sit, write and weep into pages of memorial scenes left as reminders to many thoughts, as life crowds me out.
Taking exactly what I see photographically and composing it all into musical poetry where everyone can see and admire whatever I seem to be thinking.
Alone with many images, I traipse and find ways to manufacture a means of escape for tears to dry themselves, as I stretch my imagination.
Carefully portraying every idea that lends itself to my mind and intellect.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone With Images by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- After Making Love We Hear Footsteps, Galway Kinnell
- Blackberry Eating, Galway Kinnell
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns