All I Am
All I can offer I give to thee,
With every beat of this man's heart,
And to the furthest reach of his soul,
To give you all that I can,
To love you with all that I am.
And in my dreams to hold you there,
And miss you from outside the real,
To say I'm sorry, I let us down,
But still to give what is left of this man,
To you, my darling...my beautiful angel.
And still to hold you closely in heartfelt dreams,
The closest I could hope to be,
And as the cold rain falls outside,
I look out through broken window pane,
And still can feel your precious touch,
Then wish you were truly here with me now,
In this wonderful moment that feels so real,
To kiss me and say 'my darling, everything will be ok',
To bring blazing sunshine through sheets of rain,
Making way for the clearest, bluest sky.
So now I pledge to thee, my beloved...
All I could ever hope to be,
All that I am,
I give myself to you...Sandy.
I love you.
I love you far beyond words,
I love you for everything you are.
I love you Sandy...so much.
Beyond the rain and sunshine,
Beyond the sky,
Beyond all tears, hopes and dreams,
I love you Sandy.
With all my heart and soul.
With all of me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (All I Am by Danton Neilson )
- Always Yours, Michael McParland
- All rich, gajanan mishra
- ما كان ذنبي, قسطاكي الحمصي
- حديث النفس, قسطاكي الحمصي
- A fox in Leeds with unusual needs., Stephen Katona
- Concepts 27, Somanathan Iyer
- More Time, Babatunde Aremu
- The Daughter of the Earth - 30, gajanan mishra
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)