All I Am
All I can offer I give to thee,
With every beat of this man's heart,
And to the furthest reach of his soul,
To give you all that I can,
To love you with all that I am.
And in my dreams to hold you there,
And miss you from outside the real,
To say I'm sorry, I let us down,
But still to give what is left of this man,
To you, my darling...my beautiful angel.
And still to hold you closely in heartfelt dreams,
The closest I could hope to be,
And as the cold rain falls outside,
I look out through broken window pane,
And still can feel your precious touch,
Then wish you were truly here with me now,
In this wonderful moment that feels so real,
To kiss me and say 'my darling, everything will be ok',
To bring blazing sunshine through sheets of rain,
Making way for the clearest, bluest sky.
So now I pledge to thee, my beloved...
All I could ever hope to be,
All that I am,
I give myself to you...Sandy.
I love you.
I love you far beyond words,
I love you for everything you are.
I love you Sandy...so much.
Beyond the rain and sunshine,
Beyond the sky,
Beyond all tears, hopes and dreams,
I love you Sandy.
With all my heart and soul.
With all of me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (All I Am by Danton Neilson )
- On - that note, sEaN nOrTh
- In The Quiet Of The Night, Clive Blake
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- It's Not Nice To Kill Other People, Is It Poetry
- Song To Sri Ramakrishna, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Three Little Pigs, Roald Dahl
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)