All I Am
All I can offer I give to thee,
With every beat of this man's heart,
And to the furthest reach of his soul,
To give you all that I can,
To love you with all that I am.
And in my dreams to hold you there,
And miss you from outside the real,
To say I'm sorry, I let us down,
But still to give what is left of this man,
To you, my darling...my beautiful angel.
And still to hold you closely in heartfelt dreams,
The closest I could hope to be,
And as the cold rain falls outside,
I look out through broken window pane,
And still can feel your precious touch,
Then wish you were truly here with me now,
In this wonderful moment that feels so real,
To kiss me and say 'my darling, everything will be ok',
To bring blazing sunshine through sheets of rain,
Making way for the clearest, bluest sky.
So now I pledge to thee, my beloved...
All I could ever hope to be,
All that I am,
I give myself to you...Sandy.
I love you.
I love you far beyond words,
I love you for everything you are.
I love you Sandy...so much.
Beyond the rain and sunshine,
Beyond the sky,
Beyond all tears, hopes and dreams,
I love you Sandy.
With all my heart and soul.
With all of me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (All I Am by Danton Neilson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Burying His Own, Masereka Amos
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- 3 A.M.... wishing I was coming down, Midnights Voice
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown