All I Am
All I can offer I give to thee,
With every beat of this man's heart,
And to the furthest reach of his soul,
To give you all that I can,
To love you with all that I am.
And in my dreams to hold you there,
And miss you from outside the real,
To say I'm sorry, I let us down,
But still to give what is left of this man,
To you, my darling...my beautiful angel.
And still to hold you closely in heartfelt dreams,
The closest I could hope to be,
And as the cold rain falls outside,
I look out through broken window pane,
And still can feel your precious touch,
Then wish you were truly here with me now,
In this wonderful moment that feels so real,
To kiss me and say 'my darling, everything will be ok',
To bring blazing sunshine through sheets of rain,
Making way for the clearest, bluest sky.
So now I pledge to thee, my beloved...
All I could ever hope to be,
All that I am,
I give myself to you...Sandy.
I love you.
I love you far beyond words,
I love you for everything you are.
I love you Sandy...so much.
Beyond the rain and sunshine,
Beyond the sky,
Beyond all tears, hopes and dreams,
I love you Sandy.
With all my heart and soul.
With all of me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (All I Am by Danton Neilson )
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friends and foes, gajanan mishra
- Out There, Fatima Nusairat
- Immortal world, gajanan mishra
- Soulful smile, ramesh rai
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
- Defiled, gajanan mishra
- Be It Trivial And Mundane, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Every creature, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)