Ramsan reminds us of Ram
As HE makes creatures glad,
Men, Women to live unharm
So He gives light and night.
And to Rahim we bow, seek
Naturual Help to Him only.
Ramsan leaves but lives among
All the pious people alike
Reminds all alike are alike:
Lovely, glad or gloomy.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (All Alike by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- No Use Sighin', Edgar Albert Guest
- The Way It Sometimes Is, Henry Splawn Taylor
- The Furnace Door, Edgar Albert Guest
- When Mother Made An Angel Cake, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sunday In Liguria, Radclyffe Hall
- Money, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ironic Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Man I'm For, Edgar Albert Guest
- Independence Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Crosstown Breeze, Henry Splawn Taylor