Alankar(Decor) - 91
Converse in Couplets is
stanzaic, written in any number of couplets.
syllabic, all lines are 11 syllables.
rhymed, aa bb cc dd ee ff gg etc.
a conversation between at least 2 voices.
Blow into my heart to soothe much as you can
For summer is too hot burning much to tan
Wait o'land I'm already in the process
Moved moist to breeze and cool the best in excess
Do it soon o' breeze more and more for I'm parched
Get cooled from the ocean to dab my space scorched
O'earth, wait, up I'm pushed to get the clouds grouped
They will hide the sun, rain will then calm us coped
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) - 91 by Indira Renganathan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK