Alankar(Decor) - 91
Converse in Couplets is
stanzaic, written in any number of couplets.
syllabic, all lines are 11 syllables.
rhymed, aa bb cc dd ee ff gg etc.
a conversation between at least 2 voices.
Blow into my heart to soothe much as you can
For summer is too hot burning much to tan
Wait o'land I'm already in the process
Moved moist to breeze and cool the best in excess
Do it soon o' breeze more and more for I'm parched
Get cooled from the ocean to dab my space scorched
O'earth, wait, up I'm pushed to get the clouds grouped
They will hide the sun, rain will then calm us coped
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) - 91 by Indira Renganathan )
Did you read them?
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Clock Is Fast Turning, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emotions occurrences, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The same going round and round, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)