The Temple (Palette)
The Palette is:
a word painting.
framed at the discretion of the poet.
A vessel of silence showering its twinklings
A support of breezy ripples the river sending along
Mysterious sickle-smile sheening through a fluorescence
He is steepled atop to rest in His logo meaningful
The sun's urge, time is pushed aside cleaned of night
Behind Him in a tardy wake sun rays in His mirth
Cooing birds sing His praises in red and pink of dawn
Bathed of sunshine, He is attired of a silky morn
His feet now in the hold of His spouse, our mother
There streched a path to His loving heart
You and me and they and this and that all surrender
Free of sins atoned and admitted there in all are
Thrilled and trickled wind tolls the bells golden
Fed with holy cuisined hymns and prayers and pleas
He is so motherly pregnant with his kids heartily
There plays a lofty privacy between Him and them
But per His code of Nature to play hide and seek
Sun begins hiding in his run and more a sickle is up
Earth feels left in His logo up on the tower top
Narasinga hugs Lakshmi with a blessing look locked in
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -133 by Indira Renganathan )
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam