Hexaverse (hexa = six / verse = line or unit of lines) by definition this invented form refers to six, six syllable lines.
The Hexaverse is:
a hexastich, a poem in 6 lines.
syllabic,6 syllable lines.
What a boring work this
Fingers fold and unfold
While counting syllables
Hunting words for each line
To suit the verse best matched..
Yet, interesting too
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -135 by Indira Renganathan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lemons, Jon M. Nelson
- Paradise Found, Damian Murphy
- Seventh Sunday, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Fires in the Sky, Ronald Chapman
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy
- For The Maids Of Chibok, Simpa omoluabi
- Sakura Park, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Share This Space, Jon M. Nelson
- Rain at Reading, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- A Special Mother, Kripa Bhardwaj