Hexaverse (hexa = six / verse = line or unit of lines) by definition this invented form refers to six, six syllable lines.
The Hexaverse is:
a hexastich, a poem in 6 lines.
syllabic,6 syllable lines.
What a boring work this
Fingers fold and unfold
While counting syllables
Hunting words for each line
To suit the verse best matched..
Yet, interesting too
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -135 by Indira Renganathan )
- Stalwart, Naveed Khalid
- On A Little Mermaid, Naveed Khalid
- I Quit, Fame, May Wang
- Companion, Naveed Khalid
- Melancholy, Naveed Khalid
- More Than I Ask, Susan Lacovara
- We poets cultivate insanity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Plato's Dialogue, Naveed Khalid
- Silence and Chaos, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- A Bridal Song, Naveed Khalid