lifeline of every living creature.
Normally invisible in nature.
Feel relax is my motto.
Only under heavy pressure i am visible.
When angry i can take away
everything along with me.
Beauty is incomplete without me.
I may be hot, cool, warm & dry.
Purity is the need of hour.
Few people not aware of my importance harm me,
save me from my arch enemy called pollution.
Let us jointly work for pollution free pure Air.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Air by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid