Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) (Iran, Islamic republic of)
Adventures of two captains_ rescue a nice friend
A dark spirit of tremendous power
Was lurking at the entrance to the gate,
His breath spewing hot phosphoric shower
Cathartic white dots dripping from his face.
Our craft was swayed with a solar spiked whip
That harnessed eruditions from the sun,
A fatalistic warning to our ship
That Ashland must be hard fought to be won.
Darkness only dwells where there is no light
Hopelessness and despair its sullen lamp,
Infernal emptiness contains no sight
Palls of pain scurrying within its camp.
Captain A standing bravely by my side
We brushed away our fears and swore our goal,
On a battle plan we must now decide
We are here to rescue our good friend Soul.
Written By Captain cur,
in collaboration with
Poet Other Poems
- A life that is heading nowhere
- A Path To Salvation
- About an Angelic Brother
- Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart ...
- Adventures Of Two Captains_ In Darkness ...
- Adventures of two captains_ part 6_ Ashl...
- Adventures of two captains_ Part 8, By H...
- Adventures of two captains_ rescue a nic...
- alone, the murder
- An answer
- An Unseen Love
- And about money
- Bath of blood and the master of death
- Birthday Of Mars
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Captains A &Cur