Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Adventures of two captains_ rescue a nice friend
A dark spirit of tremendous power
Was lurking at the entrance to the gate,
His breath spewing hot phosphoric shower
Cathartic white dots dripping from his face.
Our craft was swayed with a solar spiked whip
That harnessed eruditions from the sun,
A fatalistic warning to our ship
That Ashland must be hard fought to be won.
Darkness only dwells where there is no light
Hopelessness and despair its sullen lamp,
Infernal emptiness contains no sight
Palls of pain scurrying within its camp.
Captain A standing bravely by my side
We brushed away our fears and swore our goal,
On a battle plan we must now decide
We are here to rescue our good friend Soul.
Written By Captain cur,
in collaboration with
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Captains A &Cur
Comments about this poem (Adventures of two captains_ rescue a nice friend by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(563 BCE - 483 BCE)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Familiar Letter, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Wedding Anniversary Wishes -Bhaiya Bhabh.., Priya Arora
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
Poem of the Day
- Silent Light, William Waterway
- Birthday, Gunde Narsing Rao
- Devil, Emranor Reja
- Elegy for Tomorrow, Jahred Bertolfo
- In a way all are slaves., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To vent anger, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fate, Free Will and God, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 13, Michael P. McParland
- Many Good Reasons To Cry, Bill Galvin
- Committing To A Cause, RoseAnn V. Shawiak