Adhoudha (A Sandwich) سندويتشة
My mom used to make A few adhoudhas everyday, When I was a little kid She used to make one in the morning, One at noon time, One at sunset, and One before I went to bed, She used to make my friends Pretty adhoudhas every time, I loved my mom's pretty adhoudhas and My friends too, I never got hungry or starved Because my pretty mom was ready to Make pretty and delicious adhoudhas, so I thank my pretty mom for all She did for me anytime and anywhere.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adhoudha (A Sandwich) سندويتشة by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam