Adhoudha (A Sandwich) سندويتشة
My mom used to make A few adhoudhas everyday, When I was a little kid She used to make one in the morning, One at noon time, One at sunset, and One before I went to bed, She used to make my friends Pretty adhoudhas every time, I loved my mom's pretty adhoudhas and My friends too, I never got hungry or starved Because my pretty mom was ready to Make pretty and delicious adhoudhas, so I thank my pretty mom for all She did for me anytime and anywhere.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adhoudha (A Sandwich) سندويتشة by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- In the red painted manor, Emmanuel George Cefai
- God has made, gajanan mishra
- FIRE BRAZIER منقل النار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI