You let go
Let go of our friendship so easily.
I guess the blame goes on me for being a sad person
I am now lonely again
Lonely, I am lost again.
Always, I lose every friend I have
Nothing remains now in my life to be happy about
Have lost even a good friendship
That friendship meant so much to me.
For a while, I started to smile again honestly
Though, nothing lasts, not even good friendship
Since, everyone hates a sad person so much
Of which the outcome is that the miserable person remains alone
Forever you did let go of our pure friendship, even though you still have not said a word
A word about why?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (About Why? by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Lengu i limonit, skender iljaz braka
- Larguar si djali prangprishes, skender iljaz braka
- Lagja ime e vjeter, skender iljaz braka
- Kurbatka, skender iljaz braka
- Love Restrained, Sangnam Nam
- Kur theva nje enderr, skender iljaz braka
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka