You let go
Let go of our friendship so easily.
I guess the blame goes on me for being a sad person
I am now lonely again
Lonely, I am lost again.
Always, I lose every friend I have
Nothing remains now in my life to be happy about
Have lost even a good friendship
That friendship meant so much to me.
For a while, I started to smile again honestly
Though, nothing lasts, not even good friendship
Since, everyone hates a sad person so much
Of which the outcome is that the miserable person remains alone
Forever you did let go of our pure friendship, even though you still have not said a word
A word about why?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (About Why? by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla