You let go
Let go of our friendship so easily.
I guess the blame goes on me for being a sad person
I am now lonely again
Lonely, I am lost again.
Always, I lose every friend I have
Nothing remains now in my life to be happy about
Have lost even a good friendship
That friendship meant so much to me.
For a while, I started to smile again honestly
Though, nothing lasts, not even good friendship
Since, everyone hates a sad person so much
Of which the outcome is that the miserable person remains alone
Forever you did let go of our pure friendship, even though you still have not said a word
A word about why?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (About Why? by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Snow, Walter de la Mare
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)