Ace Of Black Hearts
A Very Embarrasing Dinner, But For Who?
Spinning a weave upon this thread.
Ha a life all washed up.
Excuse me good sir a table two.
Yes that does mean me and you.
Unless this is that other special occasion where I finally get meet the cook.
Ah ha that is exactly as I thought.
Come here I could kiss you you fool.
Such a dress, such a get up.
A noise maker saying hello, all eyes on me.
Gums flapping in the breeze
Some more hash browns please and whatever you do, do not hold back the cheese.
For if it wants to fight it has every right.
Especially with this kind appetite.
Indeed the pleasure is all mine.
A discussion with an awful oder of turpentine.
Some say breath through your mouth, other a say the nose.
I personally prefer the ears.
For the whistling sound right after just makes me ecstatic.
Ah what are we here for anyways?
Yes let's get the heart of the matter.
And if we are splitting and frying hearts.
Remember I want onions on mine.
It provides this crunchy taste that erases the thought what I am actually eating.
And just where are you going?
I just got started.
You can't leave just yet.
Did you know I won 5 bucks in an earlier bet.
Of course not after all you weren't with me in till very recently.
You think you were insulted, imagine how I felt when I realized I kissed a guy for the first time.
But yes go on ahead I'll have a car waiting.
One of us must get out of this alive without wearing a disguise.
And upon this know my dearly departed know where ever you can't escape alter ego.
He emphatically loves you so.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Very Embarrasing Dinner, But For Who? by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- The Shadow Of The Wind., Tony Adah
- True Meaning Of Friendship Quote, thumper 786
- Seesaws المراجيح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- World Leprosy Week, john tiong chunghoo
- Catch 22 on the Lake District hills., Dan Reynolds
- My Words, Fatima Nusairat
- Jesus And Gandhi: South And North Of Sam.., Saiom Shriver
- I Remember, Ronald Chapman
- The Flash Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Chick Coalition, Saiom Shriver