A uncharitable remark
Why do people go for uncharitable remarks?
unnecessary controversy is raked and sparked
does it lead to healthy debate or solution?
On the conterary, It weakens morale and resolution
Why do they think I am more than ordinary?
What necessiates such observation and is necessary?
It is ablosutely out of contest and warranted
Such thin gs are never desired or wanted
We do represent human body
It is as good as owned by anybody
Nothing is extra ordinarly installed
Only beautiful sentiments are walled
The lovely blood circulate in mind
It infuses new enrgy of its kind
Makes body to long for good companion
Strong bond with passion as mark of union
A desire to be helpful for mankind
A force to stand against the unfavoarable wind
Get on to the safe side with smooth sailing
All opportunites on card postively availing
Nothing makes you ordinary or unique
Everybody will have to stand in queue
It is long wait for opportunity to strike
It has to be availed wheather like or dislike
We may find many wealthy individuals
They may be poor in real sense and exchange wordy duals
This is unbecoming of a unique character
This is one of the most undesired factor
Why do we not see with open eyes?
Why do we crate and ask many why’s?
We have confusion at every level
Tis prevents us from doing well or excel
Should we combine vision, mind and heart?
Should we untilize it properly from the start?
It defintiely will help to make you a strong force
There may not be any reason to feel remorse
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A uncharitable remark by hasmukh amathalal )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Passion and Risks, UMBELINA FROTA Linhares Pime ..
- Snip!, Lawrence Beck
- Today I learned that I am an orphan - Th.., Dee Jay
- To Glorify Jesus, Tom Zart
- I only scribed dirge but she killed thee.., Sir Toby Moses
- I only scribed a dirge but she killed th.., Sir Toby Moses
- Imitation., Tony Adah
- Stupid Wife, kassem oude
- Suicide Note., Tony Adah
- Everything Nothing, Ruby Honeytip