A Never Ending
Life is never ending process
It has no pause or recess
It beats on in different form
Constant changes with very good reform
We have come to stay for short but for a long
Nothing to gain but committing wrong
Find no time for looking back and sum up
It is too late to think and stop
Who makes your life memorable and sweet?
Lovely friends when they come and greet?
Call on you and occasionally meet?
You surge ahead with energy in feet
Endless drive and non stop journey
Sometimes bitterness and sometimes honey
No mad race for treasure or money
Even though it looks sometimes funny
I wish to enjoy it at full length
Though I may not have enough strength
Is it not the strange wish for oasis water?
After all what do we search after?
I may have come across many hurdles
Worries too might have come in bundles
It is all over by the grace of God
How should I express it in words?
I must venture in no man’s land
Sometimes I may find very good friends
I wish I have some treasure to share
I searched all over but found no where
Life seems to me as no problem at all
I take it as challenge and useful call
What is use of crying over split milk?
When there is no water even to drink
It can be made worthwhile by staying positive
No place for thinking destructive or negative
It has to be accepted as destiny or fate
Life is still worthwhile even if we start late
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Never Ending by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Midnight Blue, Heather Burns
- Rodeo Rogues, Saiom Shriver
- Seek And Ye Shall Find, Saiom Shriver
- Starlove, Saiom Shriver
- Sonnet No: 62 I WERE A CUCKOO, I'D SWE.., Dipankar Sadhukhan
- dreams and reality, Rahman Henry
- To Alex. Cunningham, Esq., Writer, Edinb.., Robert Burns
- So many faces, gajanan mishra
- On the Seas and far away, Robert Burns
- Steel Funeral, Dazairie Ronay
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)