A Never Ending
Life is never ending process
It has no pause or recess
It beats on in different form
Constant changes with very good reform
We have come to stay for short but for a long
Nothing to gain but committing wrong
Find no time for looking back and sum up
It is too late to think and stop
Who makes your life memorable and sweet?
Lovely friends when they come and greet?
Call on you and occasionally meet?
You surge ahead with energy in feet
Endless drive and non stop journey
Sometimes bitterness and sometimes honey
No mad race for treasure or money
Even though it looks sometimes funny
I wish to enjoy it at full length
Though I may not have enough strength
Is it not the strange wish for oasis water?
After all what do we search after?
I may have come across many hurdles
Worries too might have come in bundles
It is all over by the grace of God
How should I express it in words?
I must venture in no man’s land
Sometimes I may find very good friends
I wish I have some treasure to share
I searched all over but found no where
Life seems to me as no problem at all
I take it as challenge and useful call
What is use of crying over split milk?
When there is no water even to drink
It can be made worthwhile by staying positive
No place for thinking destructive or negative
It has to be accepted as destiny or fate
Life is still worthwhile even if we start late
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Never Ending by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Sooner or later عاجلا ام اجلا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Trying To Play The Fools Game, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Dragons Of The Night, David Harris
- Spread Some Love, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- True Romance, Electric Lady
- For every smile thus there the stars of .., Raymond Sawyer
- he Gift, david kush
- I'm always like this, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Soar Where Those Poor Of Faith Reside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- He told the officers, Cyndi K. Gacosta
Poem of the Day
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- This is Just to Say, William Carlos Williams
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1927)
(5 November 1494 – 19 January 1576)