A Never Ending
Life is never ending process
It has no pause or recess
It beats on in different form
Constant changes with very good reform
We have come to stay for short but for a long
Nothing to gain but committing wrong
Find no time for looking back and sum up
It is too late to think and stop
Who makes your life memorable and sweet?
Lovely friends when they come and greet?
Call on you and occasionally meet?
You surge ahead with energy in feet
Endless drive and non stop journey
Sometimes bitterness and sometimes honey
No mad race for treasure or money
Even though it looks sometimes funny
I wish to enjoy it at full length
Though I may not have enough strength
Is it not the strange wish for oasis water?
After all what do we search after?
I may have come across many hurdles
Worries too might have come in bundles
It is all over by the grace of God
How should I express it in words?
I must venture in no man’s land
Sometimes I may find very good friends
I wish I have some treasure to share
I searched all over but found no where
Life seems to me as no problem at all
I take it as challenge and useful call
What is use of crying over split milk?
When there is no water even to drink
It can be made worthwhile by staying positive
No place for thinking destructive or negative
It has to be accepted as destiny or fate
Life is still worthwhile even if we start late
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Never Ending by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Organized supports is a prison., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- No more pregnancy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Grace Me, Michael McParland
- 168., John Westlake
- The Stuff We Are Made Of., Tony Adah
- remembering the wedding Anniversary.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Fishing For An Appropriate Taste, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let us not be, hasmukh amathalal
- Is Life?, Neela Nath
- Star Tree, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)