Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
A Tribute To Makbul Fida Hussein At His Demise. by Ray Subrata
The images that flashed by,
In M.F, Hussain’s green eye,
Would remain as eternity’s fragments.
And ages to come would see them as garments
Of the wild Artist’s soul
And time will not wither
Like transient feather,
The realities of the cosmos live,
Though at the end of the voyage,
Now at harbor is the ship.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.