Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Tribute To Makbul Fida Hussein At His Demise. by Ray Subrata
The images that flashed by,
In M.F, Hussain’s green eye,
Would remain as eternity’s fragments.
And ages to come would see them as garments
Of the wild Artist’s soul
And time will not wither
Like transient feather,
The realities of the cosmos live,
Though at the end of the voyage,
Now at harbor is the ship.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tribute To Makbul Fida Hussein At His Demise. by Ray Subrata by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam