A Traveler in this World
Let one be aware
That one day he’ll go up in the air
That he is only a Traveler
And not a settler
In this world
Where he is hurled.
A traveler should not
Defile the way got
Instead he ought to
Keep it clean and sparkling too
The path is everyone’s domain
Where other travelers traverse again.
One can neither claim rights
Nor stay away sans flight
In the path of this world you dart
Where people ceaselessly arrive and depart
One has to cover his highway
Until he reaches his destination one day.
Poet Other Poems
- A Bioom of Poesy to Mrs. Sarojini Ramamu...
- A Bloom of Poesy to dear Kamakshi
- A bouquet in verses to Smt.Anandavalli
- A Dream
- A Family's Unique Day
- A Flower of poesy to Dr.A.M.S,
- A Great Wonder
- A Macerated Heart
- A man of Character
- A Picture Of Our Little Garden
- A Promise to eradicate illiteracy
- A Successful Woman
- A Traveler in this World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.